A world of digital learning
We understand that classroom training may not always be practical. If you need to balance professional development activities with a busy schedule, we provide a variety of e-learning training courses. These modules are designed to be portable and flexible enabling you to learn at your own pace, at a time and place of your choosing to ensure you can still meet your learning objectives. Our modules use video, interactive exercises and quizzes to make it an engaging learning experience.
Category Learning Modules
Our portfolio of e-learning modules includes Category Learning Modules. These modules are online modules that allow you to focus on specific categories within the relevant Standard based on the needs of your role or where your interests lie. They are also used to support auditors to maintain their competency requirements for each of the product categories relevant to the BRCGS Global Standards.
Category Learning Modules provide you with an opportunity to learn what the auditors know, and will be relevant for you if you are:
- a member of a technical team moving from one speciality to another within your organisation
- a member of a technical team new to your role or industry, needing to get up to speed
- looking to gain more in-depth knowledge in a specific product safety management category
- looking to broaden your knowledge into a new product safety management category as part of your career development
- looking to start a career as an auditor
Browse Category Learning Modules