Understanding the BRCGS Professional Programme - Live Webinar
This one-hour live webinar is intended to introduce you to the BRCGS Professional Programme and is for those who are interested in completing their BRCGS Professional Certification. It is free to attend and will cover topics on how to get started and how to maintain certification after graduation.
By the end of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Articulate the benefits of the Professional Programme and how getting certified will contribute to the success of your organization.
- Understand the three components that make up the BRCGS Professional Programme.
- Identify your requirements to successfully complete this programme.
- Support senior management teams by identifying employees in your organization who can qualify for entry into the BRCGS Professional Programme.
This webinar is available to anyone who wishes to learn more about the BRCGS Professional Programme. Please note that the programme is exclusively available to those working at BRCGS certificated sites only.
Duration: One hour
Register now in three easy steps:
1. Select your preferred date, time and language from the options below.
2. Complete the webinar registration form and submit.
3. You will receive a Webex calendar invite straight to your inbox containing the joining instructions (you can ignore the meeting password page that shows after you have registered). We will be in contact with you closer to the webinar date to confirm details and check you have everything you need.