Providing world-renowned expertise straight to your business
The BRCGS Professional programme can be implemented as a corporate initiative. It allows you to you invest in your employees to build strong on-site skills and develop a robust food safety management system to ensure continued compliance with BRCGS Standards. It also provides a platform for longer term professional development and employee recognition.
Why BRCGS Professional?
- Build capability for performance and compliance
- Develop a strong Product Safety Culture
- Raise your standards
- Demonstrate your commitment to staff and show you care
- Significantly reduce risk with a consistent approach to Product Safety Management
- Hold on to your best talent
- Develop skills that scale within your workforce
BRCGS can work with you to deliver a tailored programme of learning and development for your workforce. This can include individual or multiple teams/sites. Using our network of Approved Training Partners all over the world BRCGS can provide a global talent development solution that is unrestricted by language and geographical boundaries.
Leading brands including Sysco, Greggs, OSI, Aldi UK&I and Waitrose, have taken this approach and quickly recognised the value of the programme in underpinning service and quality excellence, whilst seeking to drive up quality from their suppliers.
To find out more and to discuss how this might work for your business, contact the BRCGS Professional Team.