Standard: Product Safety Management
Formats Available: Classroom, Virtual Course
Duration: 1 day
This one-day course will provide delegates with a thorough understanding of root cause analysis (RCA) to know its importance and be able to perform it competently. This is especially helpful when implementing some of the requirements in the BRCGS Standards.
This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition programme.
At the end of the course, you will:
- Be able to define root cause analysis
- Understand the difference between symptoms and root cause analysis (RCA)
- Understand the role and importance of RCA in compliance with the BRCGS Standards
- Have explored some common methods for undertaking RCA
- Be able to perform RCA and document it effectively
Our ATPs are BRCGS approved trainers who train auditors, sites, consultants and retailers to our requirements and protocols.