Standard: Packaging Materials
Formats Available: Classroom, Virtual Course
Duration: 2 days
This course has been designed to enable delegates to gain a full understanding of the requirements of Issue 6, including the objectives of fundamental clauses and statements of intent.
Delegates will learn how audits against the Standard operate including preparation, the audit, non-conformities, corrective actions and certificate issue.
A good technical knowledge of the packaging industry is essential. Before attending the course, Delegates must download and read a copy of the Standard, which is available as a free download from the BRCGS Store.
At the end of the course, you will:
- Understand the background and benefits of the Standard
- Be able to outline the details of the audit and certification programme
- Determine audit scope and plan the audit
- Understand what it is to have an audit, non-conformities and corrective actions
- Know how to report issues and use BRCGS resources
Our ATPs are BRCGS approved trainers who train auditors, sites, consultants and retailers to our requirements and protocols.