Standard: Agents and Brokers
Formats Available: Classroom, Virtual Course
Duration: 1 day
This course is designed for agents and/or brokers, and those trading with them, to understand the scope and requirements of the standard, the audit protocol and certification process. The course is led by an experienced tutor, who will guide you through practical exercises to consolidate your learning.
Before the course, delegates must have read and reviewed a copy of the standard, which is available as a free download from the BRCGS Store.
This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition programme.
At the end of the course, you will:
- Know the scope of the standard requirements, understand which companies may be certificated to the standard, and what products are applicable
- Understand the format and structure of the requirements of the standard
- Be able to identify what is needed to comply with each requirement
- Know how to prepare for an audit to the standard
- Be aware of the scope and duration of an audit
- Understand the procedure for closing out corrective actions on non-conformities
- Be familiar with how an audit will be reported and how companies will be certificated
Our ATPs are BRCGS approved trainers who train auditors, sites, consultants and retailers to our requirements and protocols.